Wednesday, February 24, 2010

reflection

I really enjoyed watching the class's commericials.. it really gave me a chance to see how creative they could be. However, I am looking forward to watching the videos from the ASOMEX peeps. Nonetheless, I have to say that I really liked Heathers video the most mostly because it is very entertaining and it makes me laugh until I cry... which is always fun. The song she choose is also a very popular catchy song and goes well with her "so you think you can dance" video. Not to mention, that show is one of my fav's. Unfortunately, I do feel that the class in one way lacked some creavitity in that one group of friends decided to do all of their commercials on Mastercard. Even though they turned out good, I still think they should have diversified their ideas. Lastly, I thought my commericial was what I wanted. However, I would have (if i had time and the skill) imporved the music and where exactly I wanted it to cut off or start.. that was a tricky part. Anyways, it was very fun! :)

got milk? from markpicketts on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment