Monday, February 8, 2010

video commerical

: What elements are you going to use in your commercial? What challenges are you expecting to face in this project.

The commercials displayed below were for the most part entertaining. The one about the Mac was able to keep my attention because of the humorous way in which it provided information. However, the safe sex commerical was very funny however I have seen it several time. Nonetheless it is a very good commerical given that it keeps your attention and is a very simply, short commericial. However, not only funny commericials "get to me". There are many that do not use humor thay in one way or another leave me with some fort of a message. For example, the animal cruelty video really hits me hard; it makes me cry almost everytime. This could be because of the sad music to go alone with horrible pictures they display or simply because I have a soft spot for animals. Here is the link :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9gspElv1yvc

In my Got Milk? commericial I am planning (if I stick to this idea) to use alot of milk and several positive milk benefits/facts. However, I find that filming it should be rather easy and fun but the editing I think I will have more dificulty with. Not to mention, I think I am going to have trouble having the commericial last 30 seconds; maybe it will be a little less than that. Nonetheless, I hope to contribute a humorous feeling to my commericial and have it be fun to create. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment