Tuesday, September 1, 2009

1st blog

I dont know much about blogging but my friend Cristina has a blog and she always sends me the link to read her new stuff. She page is actually interesting, with the things she talks about, even though I only really read it because I look at her grammer mistakes :) . I expect to use this blogger to finish homework assignments and maybe one day I would like to use this for more personal reasons especially since I am going to college and now I already have one. Right now alot of peoples blogs arnt working for me, but we all copy and pasted our blogs on Paulina's status and that was the easiest way. Now we just have to figure out how to make everybodys link work!Creating the blog was very easy, probably because Blogger is one of the easiest bloggers to use. However, with the tecahers instructions it make it even easier.

No comments:

Post a Comment